1. What is the route and transit number? 2. How can I change my address and other personal information? 3. What is financial planning? 4. How can I improve my credit?
1. What is the route and transit number? The Oriental Bank route and transit number is 221571415.
2. How can I change my address and other personal information? To edit address, phone number or email address, fill this form. You can also change your email address by accessing Oriental Banking.
3. What is financial planning? Financial Planning is the exercise of outlining strategies for managing personal finances to achieve financial freedom, stability and security. For more information, read our article on financial planning.
4. How can I improve my credit? Your credit is a powerful tool that can help you reach your financial goals. For more information, read the article entitled: "All About Credit."
1. How is the availability of funds deposited in my checking account calculated? 2. What is a ‘dormant’ account and how can I activate it? 3. How can I get a copy of my account statement or a copy of a check? 4. How can I reorder checks? 5. How can I see the Unclaimed Amounts listing?
1. How is the availability of funds deposited in my checking account calculated? Availability of funds deposited depends on the type of instrument deposited. Electronic or cash deposits, wire transfers and Oriental checks will be available the same day when deposited before 4:00PM. Deposits made with manager checks, money orders, government checks and other official checks payable to the customer will be available on the next business day. Other checks will have $200.00 available on the next business day. The remaining balance will be available depending on the type of check. Local checks: second business day; other local check: third business day; out-of-town check: sixth business day. Some exceptions may apply. For more information, you may request a copy of Regulation CC on Availability of Funds.
2. What is a 'dormant' account and how can I activate it? It is a deposit account without transactions issued by the account owner/s in the last 365 consecutive calendar days or more. Any account considered ‘dormant’ will not be able to make transactions, be they deposits or withdrawals. To activate, the account holder/s must visit one of our branches with a photo I.D.
3. How can I get a copy of my account statement or a copy of a check? You can use our Oriental Banking service to see your account statements online. You can also fill this form and it will be sent to you by regular mail with a $10.00 charge per statement, $5 per check paid less than a year and $10 per check paid more than a year.
4. How can I reorder checks? Reorder checks and accessories or verify your check orders. It is fast and easy. Use our Oriental Banking service or click here
5. How can I see the Unclaimed Amounts listing? To obtain a list of our Unclaimed Accounts, please see the following page.
1. How can I transfer (rollover) my IRA account to Oriental Bank? 2. What are the penalties for withdrawing my IRA account?
1. How can I transfer (rollover) my IRA account to Oriental Bank? To transfer your IRA account to Oriental, you must visit your current bank and fill out the corresponding forms. The other bank will be responsible for sending the check to Oriental who, in turn, will deposit it in a new account.
2. What are the penalties for withdrawing my IRA account? There are two types of penalties: one from the banking institution and one from the Treasury Department (Hacienda). Bank penalties will depend on Bank policies and the product type. You may withdraw your IRA account without penalties from the Treasury Department after you turn 60; otherwise you are subjected to a penalty of 10% of the amount withdrawn. There are exceptions. For more information, visit the Treasury Department's page on the Internet.
1. I forgot my password. How can I change it? 2. I need help using the Oriental Online Banking service with Oriental.
1. I forgot my password. How can I change it? To change your password, just click on the link stating 'Forgot Password' from the login page and answer all security questions. Otherwise, complete this form.
2. I need help using the Oriental Online Banking service with Oriental. For help using our webpage, you may call 787.620.0000, or send us a message.
1. How can I make wire transfers? 2. I have questions regarding a transaction that appears in my statement.
1. How can I make wire transfers? To send a wire transfer to Oriental, you must use the following information: Name of Receiving Bank: Oriental Bank ABA: 221571415 Bank Address: Oriental Center 254 Muñoz Rivera Ave San Juan, PR 00918
Beneficiary*:Customer Name Beneficiary Address*:Physical Address Account Number*:Customer Account Number (Ten digit account number)
Remember to include the Beneficiary's name, physical address and account number. To make a wire transfer from Oriental to another bank, visit one of our branches and an officer will assist you with the process. You will need the receiving bank's and the recipient's information.
2. I have questions regarding a transaction that appears in my statement. For information on a transaction in your account at Oriental, fill out and send this form. A customer service representative will call you.
1. What can I do with Oriental mobile banking from my mobile phone? 2. Do I have to download anything to access Oriental mobile banking? 3. How do I enroll in "Oriental mobile banking"?
1. What can I do with Oriental mobile banking from my mobile phone? - Verify your recent balances and transactions - Make Payments - Deposit Checks - Send money to other people through email or text messages - Make internal transfers between your Oriental accounts - Locate your nearest Oriental branch and ATM
2. Do I have to download anything to access Oriental mobile banking? If you own an iPhone, iPad or Android, Oriental mobile banking has its own application available. To download the application for iPhone or iPad, visit the Apple "App Store". To download the application for Android, visit the Google Play Store. In both type "Oriental Bank" “Oriental” in the search bar.
For other mobile devices with internet access, there's no need to download an application to access Oriental mobile banking. Type "m.orientalbank.com" on your mobile browser to access the service.
3. How do I enroll in Oriental mobile banking? To access your accounts you have to be enrolled in Oriental Banking. If you don't have access, register here.
1. What is it like to work at Oriental? 2. How do I submit a resume? 3. How often are job opportunities updated? 4. Can I apply to more than one job? 5. After I submit my application, will I receive a response? 6. Can I submit a resume at any of Oriental branches?
1. What is it like to work at Oriental? Working at Oriental is a unique experience. We are more than a team; we are a family that shares the same goal: Progress. We are dedicated to providing a high quality service and an enriching experience to our customers, employees, shareholders and to the communities we serve.
2. How do I submit a resume? If you are applying for a job opportunity, please complete your online profile and attach your resume. If the job opportunity you are looking for is not listed, send your resume via email: email@example.com
3. How often are job opportunities updated? Our job opportunities are updated frequently. We are committed to hiring the most talented, motivated and results oriented candidates looking to join a growing institution that works towards the progress of our communities.
4. Can I apply to more than one job? Yes, you can apply to more than one job opportunity. Your information will be evaluated according to the requirements of each job.
5. After I submit my application, will I receive a response? After submitting your resume online, you will receive a confirmation. At each step of the selection process, you will be receive a different notification.
6. Can I submit a resume at any of Oriental branches? In Oriental we promote the conservation of the environment so we prefer that you access our Web site and send us your resume for one of the employment opportunities available. The online process allows us to streamline the selection process and keep our candidates updated of their application status.